Our client, who are specialists in Fire Protection, is looking for a BIM Technician to join their rapidly expanding team. In this newly created role, you will be working alongside the Design Team on projects such as commercial, residential, industrial and hospitality. You will be reporting to the BIM Manager. For this role you can work anywhere in Ireland or Europe.
- 3D modelling, reviews, coordination and project setup for sprinkler protection systems.
- 3D Models clash detection and visual walkthroughs using Navisworks and other cloud based 3D coordination platforms.
- Presenting designs and making amends based on feedback from clients.
- Liaising with Design teams, clients and project managers.
- Organise design coordination meetings with all project team members.
- Compliant with company drawing BIM Standards.
- Hold a Construction Qualification.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, MS office.
- BIM software experience for 3D model production.
- Experience with establishing and implementing BIM standards within a construction environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
What we can offer you:
- Completive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to grow and develop.
Please make sure you are legally entitled to work in Ireland/ Europe before applying.