Our client, who are experts in providing cost consultancy services on large scale construction projects are seeking a Professional Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team. They are seeking a PQS who is eager to make an impact in the company and have ambition to succeed.
- Estimating and cost planning, you would be reporting directly to clients.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities.
- Compiling Contract documentations,
- Preparing cost reports and monthly evaluations.
- Preparation and agreement of final accounts.
- Review and resolve contractual claims,
- Attend meetings with clients and design team members.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a PQS.
- Being Chartered is an advantage.
- 3rd level Qualification in Quantity Surveying or relevant Qualification.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Team player, adaptable & practical.
- Excellent IT skills
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Professional registration fees paid.
- Opportunity to progress rapidly within a growing company.
- Mentorship from Directors with meetings every 4 months to discuss Personal Development Plan.
- Hybrid working with flexible working hours.
- Regular wellness events.
**PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN IRELAND BEFORE APPLYING**