Professional Quantity Surveyor.
Our client, an established consultancy firm are looking for Intermediate and Senior Professional Quantity Surveyors (PQS) to join their rapidly expanding team. Our client is looking to bring additional expertise, knowledge, and skills to their busy team with an industry wide portfolio of work. This role will be based out of their new offices in Dublin.
This role will involve all aspects of surveying including:
- All post contract functions including interim recommendations, cost reporting, Client meetings, final account reconciliations on a diverse range of projects
- Responsibility for training and development of assistant and junior Quantity Surveyors as part of team structure
- Pre-contract cost control and pre-contract documentation preparation.
- Estimating and cost planning, you would be reporting directly to clients.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities.
- Compiling Contract documentations,
- Preparing cost reports and monthly evaluations.
- Preparation and agreement of final accounts.
- Review and resolve contractual claims,
- Attend meetings with clients and design team members.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a PQE in a similar environment.
- Relevant Third level degree.
- You will be commercially aware.
- You are driven and are determined to manage strict budgets to ensure the commercial success of projects is essential.
- You demonstrate strong organisational/managerial skills and have pro-active attitude.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Work life balance with hybrid working modes available.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career.
- Mentoring and coaching from senior members of staff.
- Excellent APC Rate, we provide excellent support and training.
Please make sure you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before you apply.