Our client, a well-known consultancy are looking for a Project Manager with Fit- Out experience, to work their team in Dublin.
As the Fit-Out Project Manager you will be experienced in managing multiple office fit-outs, site teams and liaising with the client being their point of contact.
About the role:
- Liaise with the Director regularly regarding site progress
- Attend Senior Management meetings
- Create and implement project programmes
- Be the point of contact for all of the client’s needs and ensure their requirements are exceeded
- Liaise with sub-contractors and site management ensuring all works are on schedule and line with the project plan
- Ensure projects are on time and on budget
- Attend site progress meetings when appropriate
- Monitor and control the quality of projects
- Ensure internal and external inspection are passed and processed on each project
- Ensure projects are maintained in accordance with Health and Safety legislation
- Issue monthly reports and provide feedback to Directors
- Provide leadership to all of the project team
What we need from you:
- 7 years plus experience in a similar role
- Construction Management Degree or Background
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Extensive leadership skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Full Driving License
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and package.
- The opportunity to develop your career even further.
Please ensure that you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying.