Our client, who are one of Irelands leading real estate advisors are seeking a Project Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity for a client-side Project Manager. Within this role you will carry out the project management function on projects within the residential, commercial, and fit-out sectors.
The successful candidate will have experience in Client Management, Stakeholder Management, be experienced in managing Design Teams as well as overseeing main contractors work onsite.
The Project Manager will report to the Associate Director.
- You will manage the projects on time and within budget.
- You will manage and Sign Off the handover of completed projects.
- You will be responsible for managing the demands of Client Reporting, including to bank monitors
- Experience in Project Planning and Design, especially coordinating Architects, M&E Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Main Contractors
- Demonstratable ability to carry out the Contract Administration role effectively
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8)
- Masters in Project Management is preferred but not essential.
- MCIOB / RICS/ MIEI or equivalent
- You have 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have a successful track record in getting projects completed, on time and within budget and to the Clients satisfaction
- Attention to Detail.
- You process excellent communication skills, including active listening
- Good initiative and have a ‘can-do attitude’.
What this role can offer you:
- Competitive salary with excellent package.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Access to their bespoke Mentoring Programme.
**Please ensure you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying**