Our client, who is one of Ireland’s leading project management practices is looking for Projects Managers come to join their rapidly expanding team in Dublin.
This Project Manager will help with the supervision, management control and delivery of projects to both the company and the client’s satisfaction.
- You will assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- You will develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- You will manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- You will measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- You will ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- You will perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- You will track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- You will develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- You hold a relevant Third Level Qualification either in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction.
- Have experience working in a similar environment.
- You are a self-starter with a willingness to learn.
- You have a “can do” attitude.
- You can work as part of a team while also being able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career.
- Mentoring and coaching from senior members of staff.
Please make sure you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before you apply.