Our client, a leading main contractor in the Construction industry are seeking a Quality Engineer for their site in Dublin.
About the role:
In this role you will act as the Company representative for all interactions with the client and all Quality matters. You will ensure project standards and the integrated management system procedures are applied consistently.
You also will ensure the continued certification of the following standards:
- BS ISO9001:2015
- BS ISO14001:2015
- BS ISO45001:2018
- BSI SSIP
- You will be responsible for the inception, planning, design, drafting, monitoring, measuring, auditing and review of the company’s management systems.
- Liaise with clients for and on behalf of the company.
- You will plan quality initiatives and improvements.
- You will champion technical continuous improvements in line with industry standards and best practices.
- Drive company vision implementation.
- Complete reports for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Lead, plan and perform audits and inspections
- Prepare and submit annual Packaging Waste Regulations Data Submissions
- Company representative for all Environmental Agency, Ofgem and supplier audits.
- Analyse Company data, prepare and distribute reports.
- Organise and liaise with Senior Management Team during Management Reviews.
- Control of all ISO documents, procedures and forms.
- You will draft, distribute all project control documentation such as quality plans, site waste management plans, environmental management plans etc.
- Third level engineering qualification or equivalent.
- IRCA certified Lead Auditor.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of ISO9001:2015
- Have a full understanding of quality management systems
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to liaise with others and work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and package.
- Opportunity for career progression
**Please ensure you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying**