Our client is one of Ireland’s leading interior specialists, they are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team.
This role will be based in their Modular Division. You will be working within a team to deliver prefabricated modules to a range pf projects.
- Ensure pipeline of work and or order book is populated in line with the business plan and strategy.
- Proactively engage with all internal stakeholders to ensure commercial efficiencies and to the core of everything we do.
- Identify and select subcontractors and suppliers in accordance with company procedures and selection criteria.
- Appoint subcontractors including formal order placing and requesting of all required Health & Safety and Insurance information.
- Produce overall project IV for approval by Senior Management.
- Provide input into the selection of plant and equipment for the projects.
- Notify any area of additional costs in accordance with the conditions of contract.
- Maintain project change register.
- Attend site meetings, internal review meetings, subcontractors meeting as required.
- Undertake comprehensive financial analysis of the project performance on a regular basis and report finding to Senior Management.
- Prepare variation costing and agreed same with Design team as the works progress.
- Prepare final account at close to PC as possible and obtain agreement to same ensuring the project IV is achieved.
- Follow the Company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Level 8 qualification in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience working as a QS within the Construction Industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Planswift experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Efficient with the ability to meet challenging work goals.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary in line with experience.
- Company vehicle / car allowance provided.
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career.
**Please be advised that you must be legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying for this position. **