Our client who specialises in Facading is looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to work on a range of exciting existing and new construction projects across Dublin city centre. This position will report to the Commerical Director.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Estimating, Purchasing and Design departments to understand cost inputs for the project.
- Prepare and submit change orders and variations to on-going project
- Review and issue all sub-contracts contract documents
- Pre-tender and post-tender discussions with clients and professional team
- Resolve contractual issues with Clients, Design Teams, Main Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Third-level qualification in Construction
- 3+ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally, experience in the Specialist Sub-contractor Façade industry
- Good working knowledge of contracts – Government Public Works, RIAI, JCT, FICIC etc.
- Knowledge & experience of curtain walling / specialist contracting / main contracting
Please ensure that you have a permit/visa/citizenship to work in the country you are applying to.