Our client, specialists in Fire Protection are looking for a Services Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. Within this role, you will be responsible for a large project.
Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate would be familiar with working in a technical and fast-paced environment. Within this role, you will be responsible for the effect operations of all aspects of the service department.
- Reviewing service reports and relaying information to clients and preparing quotations.
- Surveying and quoting new works.
- Scheduling of works for service engineers in the field.
- Ordering and ensuring timely receipt of deliveries.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Project management for large retail clients.
- A minimum of 2years office experience with 1 year in fire sprinkler environment.
- CAD experience is an advantage.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills, a positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Full Drivers Licence.
What we can offer you:
- Completive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to grow and develop.
Please make sure you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying.