Our client who are one of Ireland’s Leading Engineering Consultancy’s are currently looking to recruit an experienced candidate that is comfortable with a blend of structural and civil design work. Broad experience is essential. The successful candidate will work on a range of projects for public sector clients arising from the Project Ireland 2040 and Climate Action Plan.
- Contribute to the project team on a daily basis.
- Communicate directly with clients including document reviews, approvals and project scheduling.
- Prepare and review preliminary designs and reports using a number of computer packages and subsequent preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Implement the company’s ISO policies and procedures.
- Preparation of tenders.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience is required.
- A minimum (and relevant) Level 8 qualification or equivalent is required.
- Design experience on amenity, civic, and tourism projects in the public sector.
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working whilst working as part of a team.
- Up to date knowledge of building control regulations, current codes of practice, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- An excellent salary commensurate to the successful candidate’s experience and suitability.
- Remote working options available.
- A defined career path with clear objectives and ‘progression gates.
- A strong CPD commitment.
- The opportunity to work and grow with an excellent team of people.
For this role, please make sure that you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying.
About EASCA Group:
Easca Group is a unique recruitment company who have an in-depth understanding of the roles that we are filling for leading companies in the mechanical and electrical sector across Ireland and Europe.
From the moment you contact us it is our priority for us to get to know you and your skillset. We then work with you throughout the application process to find the ideal role in the right organisation.
With over 20 years’ experience in the Mechanical and Electrical sector we are confident that we can provide you with time, expertise and dedication you deserve.