Our client who are one of Ireland’s Leading Engineering Consultancy’s are currently looking to recruit a Wind Energy EIAR Project Manager. Ideally this candidate would be an accredited member of an engineering, scientific or project management association
This role can be located in their Dublin, Galway or Castlebar offices.
For this role, please make sure that you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying.
- Manage projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients and other project team members, both internal and external.
- Undertake environmental assessments, planning reports and tender submissions.
- Work collaboratively with clients, colleagues, and external consultants.
- Liaise with County Councils, An Bord Pleanála and other statutory bodies as required.
- Attend meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Project manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals.
- A relevant environmental science/ Engineering/project management qualification.
- Experience working in Irish Industry, preferably with relevant experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Good working knowledge of the Irish Planning system.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and is IT competent.
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with an excellent package.
- The opportunity to work within a large consultancy.
- The opportunity to grow and develop professionally.
About EASCA Group:
Easca Group is a unique recruitment company who have an in-depth understanding of the roles that we are filling for leading companies in the mechanical and electrical sector across Ireland and Europe.
From the moment of contact, it is our priority to get to know you and your skillset. We then work with you throughout the application process to find the ideal role in the right organisation.
With over 20 years’ experience in the Mechanical and Electrical sector we are confident that we can provide you with the time, expertise and dedication that you deserve.